Job: GraphQL Engineer – GraphQL, Serverless, Node, C#
Position Type: Full-time – Permanent
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka (IN) or Raleigh, North Carolina (USA)
Are you an experienced API developer looking to make a global impact while also working with bleeding edge technology? Are you passionate to build complex, highly scalable, enterprise-grade applications in an exciting startup environment? AgEye Technologies is looking for an API engineer that has hands-on experience with GraphQL and RESTful services to help create the next generation of agriculture and life science technologies.
- Create a robust data layer for our application platform using GraphQL (preferably Apollo)
- Create RESTful APIs and microservices (Node or .Net)
- Collaborate with front end devs to deliver full-stack experience
- Use continuous delivery to ship many iterations per week
- Experience with AWS Lambda, Docker, Terraform, React, Redux, Angular, Vue
- Help define and maintain principles, guidelines, reference architectures, standards, roadmaps, and patterns especially as they pertain to custom application development.
- Have a research mind-set to investigate complex technical challenges and help us grow intellectual property assets.
- Motivate the larger team by being abreast with latest technological trends and demonstrating superior leadership skills.
- 4 or more years of extensive full-stack experience (MEAN or similar) and application design patterns
- At least 1 year of hands on, working experience with GraphQL (preferably Apollo)
- At least 3 years’ experience using node.js or C# (.Net MVC) for development of RESTful services
- Working experience with serverless architecture concepts (AWS Lambda driven events)
- Strong experience developing web applications and understanding of new web technologies
- Experience building/hosting production applications on any major cloud provider
- Understanding of SQL queries and stored procedures
- Experience using AUTH technologies such as OAuth2, LDAP/SAML a plus
- Strong experience with Git
- Experience writing unit and functional tests