Job: Image Processing Engineer
Position Type: Full-time – Permanent
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka (IN)
- Collaborating with the data science team through research and developing image processing algorithms to solve different problems.
- Explore and analyze what kind of data or features should to be extracted from the given images to address various problems.
- Identify the key issues in the given images for feature extraction and independently coming up with solutions to solve the issues.
- Take ownership to drive AI solutions through object detection and feature extraction using image processing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Science or any relevant fields.
- Fundamental understanding of image processing algorithms.
- Exposure to different feature detectors and extractors in image processing.
- Experience in performing image analysis and feature engineering.
- Ability to transform research articles into the working solutions to solve real-world problems.
- Proficiency in Python and related packages like scikit-image, PIL, opencv, matplotlib, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for effectively communicating with the team and ability to presenting information to varied technical and non-technical audience.
- Must be able to produce solutions independently in an organized manner and also be able to work in a team when required.
- Must have good Object-Oriented Programing & logical analysis skills in Python.
Preferred Characteristics (not mandatory to have all):
- Strong foundation in data structures and algorithms in Python or C++.
- Exposure to IoT technology.
- Experience in Agile Application Development and Scrum methodologies to develop efficient, maintainable, readable and production-ready pipelines.
- Must have curiosity, eagerness and motivation to be involved in Data Science and Computer Vision.