Job: Full-Stack Technical Architect
Position Type: Full-time – Permanent
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka (IN) or Raleigh, North Carolina (USA)
Are you an experienced full stack engineer looking to make a global impact while also working with bleeding edge technology? Are you passionate to build complex, highly scalable, resilient SaaS and AIoT enterprise-grade applications in an exciting startup environment? AgEye Technologies is looking for a Full Stack Architect to lead our high-caliber engineering group in delivering complex multi-platform applications for the next generation of agriculture and life science technologies.
- Responsible for end-to-end architecture of new products – Concepts, Architecture, Design & Delivery, Roll-out and Customer Success.
- Lead, manage, and mentor a team of 15+ internal engineers.
- Architect scalable, robust and cost-effective solutions in a cloud environment.
- Take complete ownership of the Non-Functional Requirements and in driving the technology road-map.
- Work with technical leaders in other groups like R&D, Marketing and Customer Service, etc. in understanding the pain points and work with the engineering leaders to address them Identify applications for new technologies and lead implementation.
- Help define and maintain principles, guidelines, reference architectures, standards, road maps, and patterns especially as they pertain to custom application development.
- Establish a common set of architecture and design principles that the various engineering groups should adhere to.
- Actively research industry wide frameworks and integrate them into the platform needs.
- Have a research mind-set to investigate complex technical challenges and help us grow intellectual property assets.
- Motivate the larger team by being abreast with latest technological trends and demonstrating superior leadership skills.
- Steer various technical initiatives by working with counterparts in other engineering groups considering operational requirements.
- 4 or more years of extensive full-stack experience (MEAN or similar) and application design patterns
- At least 3 years of hands on experience with Angular, Vue.js, or React
- At least 3 years experience using node.js or C# (.Net MVC)
- At least 3 years experience designing and building RESTful services.
- At least 3 years experience with native application development (ObjectiveC, Swift and Android) as well as experience with hybrid development (React or Flutter).
- Strong experience developing web applications and understanding of new web technologies
- Experience building highly-available applications
- Experience building/hosting production applications on any major cloud provider
- Working knowledge of web service infrastructure such as DNS, load balancers, reverse proxies, CDNs, application Servers, and databases
- Experience writing SQL queries
- Basic understanding of networking concepts
- Experience using AUTH technologies such as OAuth2, LDAP/SAML a plus
- Strong experience with Git
- Experience setting up CI/CD for new applications and development workflows
- Experience writing unit and functional tests
- Exposure to AI / ML / computer vision-based applications.
- Experience working in a product development company focused on Agriculture or Life Sciences
- Proficient with edge computing principals and architecture.
- Experience with Agile scrum methodologies.
- Experience with RDBMS, data modeling.