Job: UI Animator / Motion Graphics Artist
Department: Product Development
Position Type: Full-time – Permanent
Location:: Bangalore, Karnataka (IN) or Raleigh, North Carolina (USA)
AgEye Technologies is looking for a Motion Graphics Artist with at least 3 years of experience in designing and creating motion graphics-based visuals across multiple media formats such as animated videos, graphic overlays and video creation/editing.
- Prepare design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic projects.
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Create graphic compositions and animations, logos, symbol illustrations, menus, UIs and buttons.
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc for motion design.
- Responsible for creating and compositing images and effects, video editing and sound editing
- Excellent proficiency in After Effects, Premier Pro, Luminar, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Solid understanding of motion graphics, composting and editing principles (including 2d/3d animation,3d renders passes).
- Posse a high passion for Creative Arts, Quality and Visuals.
- Knowledge of all aspects of Motion Graphics Design, Compositing, FX and Video/Sound Editing.
- Must be highly collaborative, work within a team environment and accept directions from senior team members.
- Design and create end-to-end motion graphics.
- Possess strong color theory, design, typography and layout skills.
- Excellent understanding of motion, visual pacing and timing.
- Willing to take ownership of products from design through delivery.
- Flexibility to balance multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Exposure to IoT based applications.
- Experience working in a product development company focused on Agriculture or Life Sciences
- Proficient with edge computing principals and architecture.
About AgEye Technologies
AgEye Technologies is pioneering the use of computer machine vision, deep learning neural networks and IoT-connected devices to create the next generation of intelligent agriculture solutions. We’re a dedicated team of agriculturists and technologists that have a passion for digital horticulture, artificial intelligence and creating a sustainable food supply for the growing global population. Our mission is to develop technology that will help produce better tasting, healthier crops that generate more profit, while also giving better visibility into large scale indoor farming operations. We provide our employees with a rich, creative and collaborative environment to further their skills, interests and experience in their particular field, and possibly other fields in which they display interest.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.