Job: GraphQL Engineer – GraphQL, Serverless, Node, C#
Position Type: Full-time – Permanent
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka (IN)
Are you an experienced API developer looking to make a global impact while also working with bleeding edge technology? Are you passionate to build complex, highly scalable, enterprise-grade applications in an exciting startup environment? AgEye Technologies is looking for an API engineer that has hands-on experience with GraphQL and RESTful services to help create the next generation of agriculture and life science technologies.
- Create a robust data layer for our application platform using GraphQL (preferably Apollo)
- Create RESTful APIs and microservices (Node or .Net)
- Collaborate with front end devs to deliver full-stack experience
- Use continuous delivery to ship many iterations per week
- Experience with AWS Lambda, Docker, Terraform, React, Redux, Angular, Vue
- Help define and maintain principles, guidelines, reference architectures, standards, roadmaps, and patterns especially as they pertain to custom application development.
- Have a research mind-set to investigate complex technical challenges and help us grow intellectual property assets.
- Motivate the larger team by being abreast with latest technological trends and demonstrating superior leadership skills.
- 4 or more years of extensive full-stack experience (MEAN or similar) and application design patterns
- At least 1 year of hands on, working experience with GraphQL (preferably Apollo)
- At least 3 years’ experience using node.js or C# (.Net MVC) for development of RESTful services
- Working experience with serverless architecture concepts (AWS Lambda driven events)
- Strong experience developing web applications and understanding of new web technologies
- Experience building/hosting production applications on any major cloud provider
- Understanding of SQL queries and stored procedures
- Experience using AUTH technologies such as OAuth2, LDAP/SAML a plus
- Strong experience with Git
- Experience writing unit and functional tests
About AgEye Technologies
AgEye Technologies is pioneering the use of computer machine vision, deep learning neural networks and IoT-connected devices to create the next generation of intelligent agriculture solutions. We’re a dedicated team of agriculturists and technologists that have a passion for digital horticulture, artificial intelligence and creating a sustainable food supply for the growing global population. Our mission is to develop technology that will help produce better tasting, healthier crops that generate more profit, while also giving better visibility into large scale indoor farming operations. We provide our employees with a rich, creative and collaborative environment to further their skills, interests and experience in their particular field, and possibly other fields in which they display interest.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.