Job Title: IoT Cloud Developer (Azure)
Position Type: Full-time – Permanent
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka (IN) or Raleigh, North Carolina (USA)
Are you an experienced IoT cloud engineer looking to make a global impact while also working with bleeding edge technology? AgEye Technologies is looking for a talented IoT cloud expert to join our growing engineering team. You will be focused on designing and deploying our custom digital horticulture AI models via the Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Partner with R&D Product Lines to drive our cloud IoT development strategy and architecture.
- Work with our existing team of hardware engineers, embedded engineers and data scientist to deliver advanced AI and IoT solutions for horticulture applications.
- Create engineering documents to comply with V&V product development policies, practices and procedures.
- Provide the technical insights to the team for their training and development and to solve issues that arise in our customer engagements globally with the goal of ensuring customer delight.
- Bachelors engineering degree or higher in a relevant discipline (Computer, Electronics, Electrical, Mechatronics, etc.).
- 2+ years hands-on experience with cloud-based IoT architecture
- Experience with the following libraries and frameworks:
- Microsoft Azure ML (or AWS ML)
- Exceptional understanding of the following principals:
- Deep Learning
- Machine Learning
- Python Programming
- Image Processing
- Computer Vision
- Ability to create thorough test cases for complex embedded applications.
- Experience with over-the-air upgrades to the software and firmware of an embedded systems (e.g., A/B seamless update) is required.
- Hands on experience debugging communication protocols using instruments/analyzers.
- Good communication skills with a track record of making impactful and effective design presentations is desired.
- Proficient with edge computing principals and architecture.
- Experience working in a product development company focused on Agriculture or Life Sciences
- Experience in Agile Application Development & Scrum methodologies.
About AgEye Technologies
AgEye Technologies is pioneering the use of computer machine vision, deep learning neural networks and IoT-connected devices to create the next generation of intelligent agriculture solutions. We’re a dedicated team of agriculturists and technologists that have a passion for digital horticulture, artificial intelligence and creating a sustainable food supply for the growing global population. Our mission is to develop technology that will help produce better tasting, healthier crops that generate more profit, while also giving better visibility into large scale indoor farming operations. We provide our employees with a rich, creative and collaborative environment to further their skills, interests and experience in their particular field, and possibly other fields in which they display interest.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.