Job: Lead Full-Stack Technical Architect
Position Type: Full-time – Permanent
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka (IN)
Are you an experienced full stack engineer looking to make a global impact while also working with bleeding edge technology? Are you passionate to build complex, highly scalable, resilient SaaS and AIoT enterprise-grade applications in an exciting startup environment? AgEye Technologies is looking for a Full Stack Architect to lead our high-caliber engineering group in delivering complex multi-platform applications for the next generation of agriculture and life science technologies.
- Responsible for end-to-end architecture of new products – Concepts, Architecture, Design & Delivery, Roll-out and Customer Success.
- Lead, manage, and mentor a team of 15+ internal engineers.
- Architect scalable, robust and cost-effective solutions in a cloud environment.
- Take complete ownership of the Non-Functional Requirements and in driving the technology road-map.
- Work with technical leaders in other groups like R&D, Marketing and Customer Service, etc. in understanding the pain points and work with the engineering leaders to address them Identify applications for new technologies and lead implementation.
- Help define and maintain principles, guidelines, reference architectures, standards, road maps, and patterns especially as they pertain to custom application development.
- Establish a common set of architecture and design principles that the various engineering groups should adhere to.
- Actively research industry wide frameworks and integrate them into the platform needs.
- Have a research mind-set to investigate complex technical challenges and help us grow intellectual property assets.
- Motivate the larger team by being abreast with latest technological trends and demonstrating superior leadership skills.
- Steer various technical initiatives by working with counterparts in other engineering groups considering operational requirements.
- 4 or more years of extensive full-stack experience (MEAN or similar) and application design patterns
- At least 3 years of hands on experience with Angular, Vue.js, or React
- At least 3 years experience using node.js or C# (.Net MVC)
- At least 3 years experience designing and building RESTful services.
- At least 3 years experience with native application development (ObjectiveC, Swift and Android) as well as experience with hybrid development (React or Flutter).
- Strong experience developing web applications and understanding of new web technologies
- Experience building highly-available applications
- Experience building/hosting production applications on any major cloud provider
- Working knowledge of web service infrastructure such as DNS, load balancers, reverse proxies, CDNs, application Servers, and databases
- Experience writing SQL queries
- Basic understanding of networking concepts
- Experience using AUTH technologies such as OAuth2, LDAP/SAML a plus
- Strong experience with Git
- Experience setting up CI/CD for new applications and development workflows
- Experience writing unit and functional tests
- Exposure to AI / ML / computer vision-based applications.
- Experience working in a product development company focused on Agriculture or Life Sciences
- Proficient with edge computing principals and architecture.
- Experience with Agile scrum methodologies.
- Experience with RDBMS, data modeling.
About AgEye Technologies
AgEye Technologies is pioneering the use of computer machine vision, deep learning neural networks and IoT-connected devices to create the next generation of intelligent agriculture solutions. We’re a dedicated team of agriculturists and technologists that have a passion for digital horticulture, artificial intelligence and creating a sustainable food supply for the growing global population. Our mission is to develop technology that will help produce better tasting, healthier crops that generate more profit, while also giving better visibility into large scale indoor farming operations. We provide our employees with a rich, creative and collaborative environment to further their skills, interests and experience in their particular field, and possibly other fields in which they display interest.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.