Job: Technical Product Marketing Specialist
Department: Research & Development
Position Type: Full-time – Permanent
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka (IN) or Raleigh, North Carolina (USA)
Are you a talented business or marketing professional with Agriculture or Agribusiness experience? Are you passionate to evangelize new and emerging technologies? AgEye Technologies is looking for a Technical Product Marketing specialist who will help craft content and messaging around our next generation of digital agriculture products.
Who you are:
- You are detail-oriented, persistent, and methodical.
- You ask good questions to get a complete understanding of a situation.
- You like to explore or think through the logic of how things work.
- You like to understand a desired outcome, get the context, and then work carefully to deliver the result.
- You’re open to others’ viewpoints and enjoy viewing situations from another perspective.
- You enjoy writing, explaining processes to others, and providing self-serve resources.
- You are insatiably curious, and passionate about learning. You can easily adapt to change.
- Work directly with our Plant Science and AIoT Product teams to create compelling content and messaging for all channels – web, social and email.
- Work with our design team to turn ideas into stunning visuals and infographics.
- Ramp up a content marketing strategy: research, write, and develop stories on a wide range of topics pertinent to controlled environment agriculture / indoor farming / AgTech.
- Review competitor content and create competitive matrixes.
- Conceive, manage, analyze, and optimize content and campaigns to drive business development.
- Work with the CEO & CSO to create technical whitepapers on AgEye offerings and services.
- Graduate/Post-Graduate in Business Management (Marketing) from a recognized university.
- Specialization in Agribusiness Management with relevant experience.
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Strong creative writing skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Capable of working independently and part of a larger team.
- Attention to detail.
About AgEye Technologies
AgEye Technologies is pioneering the use of computer machine vision, deep learning neural networks and IoT-connected devices to create the next generation of intelligent agriculture solutions. We’re a dedicated team of agriculturists and technologists that have a passion for digital horticulture, artificial intelligence and creating a sustainable food supply for the growing global population. Our mission is to develop technology that will help produce better tasting, healthier crops that generate more profit, while also giving better visibility into large scale indoor farming operations. We provide our employees with a rich, creative and collaborative environment to further their skills, interests and experience in their particular field, and possibly other fields in which they display interest.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.