Job: UI Animator / Motion Graphics Artist
Department: Product Development
Position Type: Full-time – Permanent
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka (IN) or Raleigh, North Carolina (USA)
AgEye Technologies is looking for a Motion Graphics Artist with at least 3 years of experience in designing and creating motion graphics-based visuals across multiple media formats such as animated videos, graphic overlays and video creation/editing.
- Prepare design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic projects.
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Create graphic compositions and animations, logos, symbol illustrations, menus, UIs and buttons.
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc for motion design.
- Responsible for creating and compositing images and effects, video editing and sound editing
- Excellent proficiency in After Effects, Premier Pro, Luminar, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Solid understanding of motion graphics, composting and editing principles (including 2d/3d animation,3d renders passes).
- Posse a high passion for Creative Arts, Quality and Visuals.
- Knowledge of all aspects of Motion Graphics Design, Compositing, FX and Video/Sound Editing.
- Must be highly collaborative, work within a team environment and accept directions from senior team members.
- Design and create end-to-end motion graphics.
- Possess strong color theory, design, typography and layout skills.
- Excellent understanding of motion, visual pacing and timing.
- Willing to take ownership of products from design through delivery.
- Flexibility to balance multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Exposure to IoT based applications.
- Experience working in a product development company focused on Agriculture or Life Sciences
- Proficient with edge computing principals and architecture.