Job: API Software Application Developer
Position Type: Full-time – Permanent
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka (IN) or Raleigh, North Carolina (USA)
AgEye Technologies is looking for a seasoned API Software Application Developer who will excel in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. The API developer will work with other members of the Development Team to implement new features, enhancements and fixes for our Digital Horticulture Platform.
- Design, code, test and deploy new Web Services and Microservices.
- Analyze existing applications and systems and formulate logic for new systems, devises logic procedures, perform coding and tests/debugs programs.
- Designs and deploys new complex systems and enhancements to existing systems ensuring compatibility and inter-operability.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using both team and industry best practices and patterns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a technical field.
- 4 plus years of experience in full .NET software development, especially in the areas of: Visual Studio, TFS, C#, SQL Server, WCF, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, LINQ, and REST.
- 4 plus years of experience with application design, implementation, maintenance, diagnosing/correcting issues, managing security vulnerabilities, and maintaining compliance with industry security standards under minimal direction.
- 4 plus years of development in a large-scale, multi-platform environment is required.
- Experience with API documentation (Postman Collection, Google Apigee, Paw3, etc.).
- Experience in designing and developing web services using REST and JSON.
- Experience with Serverless AWS cloud technologies such as Kinesis, Lambda, Redshift, and others.
- Experience using NoSQL/SQL data stores.
- Familiar with a security-first/privacy-first approach to design/development.
- Willing to take ownership of products from design through delivery.
- Comfortable participating in team and individual code & design reviews and helping team members continuously improve skills.
- Flexibility to balance multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Working experience with Apollo GraphQL
- Exposure to IoT based applications.
- Experience working in a product development company focused on Agriculture or Life Sciences
- Proficient with edge computing principals and architecture.
- Experience in Agile Application Development & Scrum methodologies.
- Experience with RDBMS, data modeling.