Job: Hardware Engineer
Position Type: Full-time – Permanent
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka (IN) or Raleigh, North Carolina (USA)
- At least 2-5 years of Hardware design experience in Analog & Digital high speed Circuit Design.
- PCB Design process including assembling of PCB with smaller SMT components in high Pin density area.
- Experience with camera image sensors, lens, module manufacturing, testing, calibration, data analysis and failure analysis. Experience managing camera image sensors, lens, and module suppliers.
- Experience with IR cut switch different filters
- Good knowledge and design experience in Analog and digital circuits, Microcontrollers and Power supplies.
- Communications Protocols; MIPI, DVP, UART, SPI, I2C, RS232, RS485, USB, Ethernet, PCIe etc.
- Proficient in board testing and debugging skills.
- Knowledge of handling Oscilloscope, function generator etc.
- Should be able to prepare design documents, BOM and other technical documents in accordance with company procedures.
- Should be able to search alternative components.
- An understanding of the causes of EMC/EMI/ESD problems in electronic circuits and best practice methods employed to overcome these.
- Working knowledge of ESP32/ESP8266 Based IOT applications
- Working knowledge of ADC, PWM, Op-amps, filters, analogue/digital sensors.
- Buck & Boost converter design for LED lighting applications.
- BE/BTECH/ME/M.Tech or higher degree in E&E or E&C Engineering