Job: Hybrid Application Developer
Position Type: Full-time – Permanent
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka (IN) or Raleigh, North Carolina (USA)
AgEye Technologies is looking for a seasoned Hybrid Application Developer who will excel in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. The hybrid app developer will work with other members of the Development Team to implement new features, enhancements and fixes for our Digital Horticulture Platform.
- Design, code, test, deploy and document complex systems and applications.
- Analyze existing applications and systems and formulate logic for new systems, devise logic procedures, perform coding and tests/debugs programs.
- Design and deploy enhancements to existing systems ensuring compatibility and inter-operability.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using both team and industry best practices and patterns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a technical field.
- 4 plus years of experience in hybrid app development, including working knowledge of one of the following hybrid frameworks (Cordova, React or Flutter)
- 4 plus years of experience with application design, implementation, maintenance, diagnosing/correcting issues, managing security vulnerabilities, and maintaining compliance with industry security standards under minimal direction.
- 4 plus years of development with jQuery, Angular.JS, AJAX, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap.
- Hands on experience with Android and iOS Architecture components.
- Must have developed at least 5 mobile apps from start to finish.
- Must have published at least 5 apps to PlayStore and AppStore.
- Must have experience in developing localized apps for different countries.
- Experienced in API integration.
- Experience integrating 3rd party libraries and SDKs.
- End-to-end understanding and capability of managing app publishing process for both Android & iOS
- Working knowledge of web services / micro services using REST and JSON.
- Familiar with a security-first/privacy-first approach to design/development.
- Willing to take ownership of products from design through delivery.
- Comfortable participating in team and individual code & design reviews and helping team members continuously improve skills.
- Flexibility to balance multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience with Serverless AWS cloud technologies such as Kinesis, Lambda, Redshift, and others.
- Exposure to IoT based applications.
- Experience working in a product development company focused on Agriculture or Life Sciences
- Proficient with edge computing principals and architecture.
- Experience in Agile Application Development & Scrum methodologies.